Our Planet. Our Responsibility.
FineLine Corporate Social Responsibility & Compliance
FineLine is dedicated to operating in accordance with the highest ethical behavior in the communities in which we live and operate, internationally. Principal facilities are owned and operated by FineLine, where employees’ working conditions are maintained in accordance with international and local laws. The corporate Code of Conduct is clearly communicated to and understood by all management and employees. FineLine stands firmly in our resolve to do our best for our employees, customers, suppliers, and communities each and every day.
Ethical Treatment of All
Our employees and suppliers are the foundation for the continued success of our business.
- Working conditions are safe and hygienic.
- Equipment is safe and well-maintained.
- Employees are provided personal protective equipment as necessary and trained in the safe handling of equipment and consumables.
- Regular safety training is conducted.
- No harsh or inhumane treatment is allowed.
- Employment is fair and totally at-will.
- Employees have the freedom of association and the right to collective bargaining.
- Child labor is strictly prohibited.
- Discrimination, in any form, is prohibited.
- Fair living wages and fees for products and/or services are paid.
Anti-Bribery & Corruption
It is FineLine’s policy to conduct all business in an honest and ethical manner. We take a zero-tolerance approach to bribery and corruption and are committed to acting professionally, fairly, and with integrity in all our business dealings and relationships. We operate and enforce systems to counter bribery. We will uphold all laws relevant to countering bribery and corruption in all the jurisdictions in which we operate. We remain bound by local and national laws.
FineLine Technologies is committed to making a positive impact on the environment. We apply green thinking throughout the company, dedicating ourselves to maintaining standards within our supply chain, manufacturing, and administrative operations. Our goal is to do our part in improving environmental sustainability for our customers, suppliers, employees, and communities as a whole.
FineLine’s sustainability objectives include:
- Measurably reducing the amount of waste produced in our departments.
- Investigating sustainable products and services designed to improve energy consumption and production expenditure (materials, packing, and shipping).
- Streamlining processes, utilizing smart order management and logistics technology to reduce resource consumption during product transportation from our suppliers to our customers.
FineLine complies with the American Apparel and Footwear Association Restricted Substance List. The RSL includes only those materials, chemicals, and substances that are restricted or banned in finished home textile, apparel, and footwear products because of a regulation or law. In each case, the RSL identifies the most restrictive regulation.
Conflict Materials and Minerals Usage
FineLine is committed to the ethical sourcing of components and materials used in our products. FineLine intends to comply with the requirements of the SEC’s Conflict Minerals rule and expects our suppliers to do the same. FineLine does not directly purchase raw metal ores that may be used in the manufacture of products from smelters or mines. In support of FineLine’s policy on conflict minerals, suppliers are expected to supply materials to FineLine that are “DRC (Democratic Republic of Congo) Conflict-Free”. Suppliers are expected to adopt policies and management systems with respect to conflict minerals and to require their suppliers to adopt similar policies and systems.
Tel: +1 800.500.8687
3145 Medlock Bridge Road
Norcross, GA 30071
Tel: +31 (0) 8800 89600
4661 Pz Halsteren
Flat G, 3/F,
Wang Kwong Industrial Building,
Hung To Road, Kwun Tong,
Kowloon, Hong Kong
Copyright © 2008 – 2018 FineLine Technologies Inc. All Rights Reserved