Our Planet. Our Responsibility.
FineLine Corporate Social Responsibility & Compliance
Ethical Treatment of All
Our employees and suppliers are the foundation for the continued success of our business.
- Working conditions are safe and hygienic.
- Equipment is safe and well-maintained.
- Employees are provided personal protective equipment as necessary and trained in the safe handling of equipment and consumables.
- Regular safety training is conducted.
- No harsh or inhumane treatment is allowed.
- Employment is fair and totally at-will.
- Employees have the freedom of association and the right to collective bargaining.
- Child labor is strictly prohibited.
- Discrimination, in any form, is prohibited.
- Fair living wages and fees for products and/or services are paid.
Anti-Bribery & Corruption
FineLine Technologies is committed to making a positive impact on the environment. We apply green thinking throughout the company, dedicating ourselves to maintaining standards within our supply chain, manufacturing, and administrative operations. Our goal is to do our part in improving environmental sustainability for our customers, suppliers, employees, and communities as a whole.
FineLine’s sustainability objectives include:
- Measurably reducing the amount of waste produced in our departments.
- Investigating sustainable products and services designed to improve energy consumption and production expenditure (materials, packing, and shipping).
- Streamlining processes, utilizing smart order management and logistics technology to reduce resource consumption during product transportation from our suppliers to our customers.
FineLine complies with the American Apparel and Footwear Association Restricted Substance List. The RSL includes only those materials, chemicals, and substances that are restricted or banned in finished home textile, apparel, and footwear products because of a regulation or law. In each case, the RSL identifies the most restrictive regulation.
Conflict Materials and Minerals Usage
FineLine is committed to the ethical sourcing of components and materials used in our products. FineLine intends to comply with the requirements of the SEC’s Conflict Minerals rule and expects our suppliers to do the same. FineLine does not directly purchase raw metal ores that may be used in the manufacture of products from smelters or mines. In support of FineLine’s policy on conflict minerals, suppliers are expected to supply materials to FineLine that are “DRC (Democratic Republic of Congo) Conflict-Free”. Suppliers are expected to adopt policies and management systems with respect to conflict minerals and to require their suppliers to adopt similar policies and systems.