Norcross, GA – FASTtrak Mobile, FineLine Technologies’ app for tracking, viewing, and managing orders via mobile devices, has been updated to include an enhanced version of the patented QCtrak* solution. QCTrak provides physical to digital asset tracking, using UHF and NFC tags, to read, authenticate and store supply chain item scans in the QCtrak cloud, or a customer Blockchain.
With QCtrak, FASTtrak Mobile now includes RFID quality verification functionality to:
- Review the most relevant tag quality information on the initial screen – including EPC, TID, UPC/EAN, and serial number
- Configure to preferred mobile devices, UHF readers, and read modes
- Decode 2K tags for Aviation (ATA spec 2000), based on built-in logic
- Upload all scan data to the cloud for reporting and analytics
- Support your international supply chain – app available translated to English, Simplified Chinese, German, Dutch and French
“Integrating QCtrak into our mobile app empowers organizations by putting RFID verification and validation functionality at the users’ fingertips”
– George Hoffman, CEO & Chairman, FineLine Technologies.
Retailers and vendors can easily track and verify their RFID quality program from the factory, distribution center, store, or corporate office.
FASTtrak Mobile 2.0 is available on the App Store and as an Android App on Google Play.
*Patent US 9,652,733 B2